Wednesday, April 09, 2003

HSIOW! (Holy Shit It's Only Wednesday)

It's too damn cold outside. It's April! This arctic snow ranger shit needs to end so my body heat won't evaporate if I just wear a t-shirt and khakis in the mornings. Almost froze to death this morning, as I ran out a little late. Got spring pictures taken today too, and my thin button-up shirt didn't help the situation at all. My only comfort comes from leeching human warmth from Larkin in the commons. Such a convenient arrangement we have!

So here I am, in programming. Did the five assignments I hadn't turned in yesterday. Took me about a half an hour, as I expected. Worst computer course ever. I don't even know if I still want to take computer science, now that I see just how tremedously large the portion of ass that programming sucks really is.

No comments: