Tuesday, April 22, 2003

Hit list goes away. I don't actually want to be that mean to everyone. I guess Britney Glascock isn't that bad, sometimes. And Mary's a dear friend of mine. All the other fuckers should go somewhere where I never have to hear about them, but still. Besides, somehow I get the strange impression that some teacher will sue me if I flash it around...

In fact, my good buddy Todd helped me have a revelation this evening. You see, I'm a nice guy. Underneath my sarcastic exterior lies a pretty sensitive and compassionate guy. I love being nice to people. It makes me happy to be nice to people. But I can't be nice to everyone. And do you know why? Because everyone is an idiot. I could love people to death if they only had a little common sense, and weren't so damn retarded! If only humanity wasn't doomed to self-extinction! Look at this shit! It's hopeless! We've got war after murder after rape after suicide after war again! Every day the news is over some busload of children exploding, or some depressing event of that sort. We're pathetic as a species! We beat the shit out of each other! I can't be nice to dumbasses like that! They're still on that hit list. It's just not public. It's not like I want to give the impression that I'm some mass murderer. Seriously. Some people in my third and fourth periods think I'm an assasin or something! People take me too damn seriously...

No comments: