Saturday, February 04, 2006

we're lookin' for someone to do sautè.

I took the knife skills practical again today--we do it once a cycle. 99 percent. And I used a giant carbon-steel cleaver instead of a French knife.

I dunno what to expect at work tomorrow. Either everyone's going to be hangin' out at home before the big game, or they'll be going crazy drinking all of our frosty alcoholic beverages. I don't know. I don't quite know the secrets of the football fanatic's mind yet. All I know is that this city uses anything it can as an excuse to party. I'm happy for them but I don't really care about the game. It will be very gloomy around here if the Steelers lose, however.
^ That's pecan bran breaded red snapper with beet-infused cous cous, asparagus, and red and yellow pepper coulis. It's good.

~<3

No comments: