Saturday, February 04, 2006

sarcastic mr.know-it-all


^my life is not from concentrate^

I am not sick. I am not sick. I am not sick. It is only a sore throat. I am not sick. I will drink this entire carton of orange juice just in case. Just an eight-hour shift on the day before the superbowl and then I can have a day off. And I'm not sick.

Dying my hair black again. It's always kind of bad when the roots start coming in--the contrast looks really silly, kind of like my hair's thinning. I'm liking my hair a lot better now, black and quite a bit shorter.

Did I mention this? I had an interview at a really, really nice restaurant last week, and I'm waiting on a call back. I really hope I get the job, because it would be a huge leap from bar and grill cuisine.

I am going to work now. Ouch.

No comments: