Sunday, February 26, 2006

I drink whole milk, skim bitches.

Well, yesterday was my last at Olive or Twist. Today I'm unemployed, but tomorrow I start my new job at Soba. I guess it's gonna be pretty damn sweet. That's all I can say about that.

This cycle is nearly over. Pastry and baking is next, along with my last two (albeit very annoying) related classes. After next cycle I can just go to the kitchen class in the morning and go home at 12:30, which will be something to look forward to, as I will have to commute to Shadyside for work directly after school now.

In nutrition the other day I stood on an electrode-riddled scale and learned that I have 12% body fat. It feels good to be in shape. Must be the urban jogging. Well, and the crazy schedule my life adheres to which keeps my BMR up, in addition to a healthy amount of caffeine intake (v. good for you, studies now show, and coffee is an antioxidant, meaning I will live forever).

Time to go somewhere. Have to get out of this dark room--my roommate is still asleep and probably will be until 6 PM, same as yesterday. V. depressing.

No comments: