Sunday, August 03, 2003

Sweet merciful smallpox-infested baby Jesus. It's 6:30 and I'm at Robert Newman's house, at a LAN party. I should probably sleep on the couch or something, but I'm afraid they'll pour curry in my hair or some shit. I can stay awake. I ate a bunch of ramen.

I'm sitting around in this kickass long black trenchcoat that Larkin bought me as an early birthday present- along with some sunglasses to replace my fucked up one, and a new messenger bag for when school starts. God! She spoils me so! I am dearly in love with Larkin. And not just because she gives great gifts. Can life get any better?

I actually won't mind getting back to school. I'm sort of looking forward to being in classes with people, (hopefully) being in Larkin's lunch, and singing in choir. I really hope I don't miss the damn region workshop. I'll be in Dallas on the tenth or something for my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary. I have to go to church with them. Ugh. I'm sure the fellowship of old baptist people will love me and my blue hair.

No comments: