Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Hello, everyone. My school year is kicking ass so far. I'm happy. I've actually got hellish loads of work to do, but I'm happy. I've got someone to motivate me, and moreover, do some work with. German and choir are good. My favorite classes so far, I believe. Even US History with Mr.Turks isn't too bad, it seems, since the guy likes me a lot, and he at least makes the class somewhat interesting- as far as US history goes.

I don't have much time for a huge essay on my day tonight. Basically, school, was nice, shitty dentist appointment, but saw Larkin and became hysterically happy by hanging out with her. I will, however, put a few things I've noticed people at school saying about me:

Mrs.Jenkins: You will be CRUCIFIED if you do not study.

Mrs.Ishee: What's wrong with his hair?

Mr.Denmark: Use Just for Men~

Mrs.Pasche: I had a tree that turned brown once. I just spraypainted it green. That's all dye's made out of.

Naschelle Taylor: What's with the hair, buddy? Swim in a pool of Kool-Aid or something?

Random fucker: What the fuck is up with that kid? (note: wearing an EAT SLEEP BREATH* KLEIN FOOTBALL shirt from last year- I find that typo fucking hilarious)

No comments: