Thursday, August 07, 2003

I saw a newspaper article a minute ago that showed a U.S. soldier in Iraq. He was holding an M16 in one hand, and talking to his family with a cell phone in the other.

"It's one of the signs of modern war."

Modern war. What nonsensical human cockfighting bullshit. Oh, cute. We've revolutionized throwing rocks and clubbing each other. Now the rocks explode, and some of them are made of lead. The clubs are combat knives and ten-inch bayonets. We've been beating the shit out of each other out of greed, lust for power, and RELIGIOUS DISPUTES for millenia. There's nothing modern about war! The only thing modern are the toys used to kill people. Sometimes we drop big, ten megaton toys on Arabs' apartments by accident. Whoops, there goes 45 years of an individual's life. I guess I pushed the wrong button.

War is retarded in that it is so damn human. And you'll say, reading my blog, that I'm supposed to acknowledge the fact that I'm a human animal. But Satanism doesn't condone war. Why the hell can't we just shut the fuck up with our petty human issues and look at the bigger picture? If we don't stop polluting our own atmosphere by making bombs and ignorantly using them, we'll all just suffocate or contract horrible lung diseases anyway, and then there won't be a need for war. Shit, people won't be able to catch their breath to run into some firefight. If we don't quit fighting this "struggle of good and evil" (mother fucking George Bush), it's going to highten into some big nuclear war, and the extinction of mankind will be imminent. I'm fucking serious. I hate America. I hate it so damn much, and I hate the fact that I'm technically a legal citizen of this place, and its schools make me respect its flag. Bastards. Larkin, let's go to Iceland.

No comments: