Tuesday, December 17, 2002

Why wasn't today a partial day? Yet another five periods of sitting around trying to get some sleep, followed by an easy-as-hell geometry final. I finished in like 20 minutes. Tomorrow will be better though. I mean, electronics and programming? Is there an easier pair of classes in the world? Maybe electronics and floral design. *snicker*

Anyway, as I said, tomorrow will be better. Not only are there easy finals, but we get out early, and me and Jenn are going to go and study. No, seriously. I think we'll really get some work done this time. Doubtful that we'll go get to see The Two Towers, but that's allright. We've got the whole Christmas break to do stuff together.. I look forward to it. A lot.

Will I ever finish decorating my Christmas tree? It's just one of those questions that constantly plagues mankind. I swear.

No comments: