Tuesday, December 10, 2002

I've been neglecting my updates again. So sorry! I just haven't had much time, or have been kinda tired recently. Let's just start with last night.

I went to go see Klein Drama's production of The Foreigner. Not quite as good as A Midsummer Night's Dream, but hilarious even still. Not only that, I (of course) went with Jenn, and we sat with her friends Rachel and Jeff. Rachel's really cool, and her and Jeff make a really cute couple. They've been going out for a year it seems, but Rachel's family is Mormon, and her parents absolutely hate him. I don't see why, besides the fact that their going out probably goes against a lot of their "wholesome values". Mormonism- no, religion confuses me. Anyway, the play was great, and added to that was the fact that I had Jenn to hold the whole time. *grin*

On to today. This morning, I got up too late to take a shower, which is actually something I always end up doing about once every week. I came to school early of course, for the 7:00 AM choir rehearsal. It really doesn't get much worse than that. What good is 20 minutes of rehearsal when first of all, you can't sing, and second, when only half the choir is even there? I suppose it was allright. Today was one of those better singing days for me, and I could tell, with so few people I could actually hear myself for once. It's probably because I woke up so late. Whenever I have a really bad morning, I've really got that sternum-rattling disgruntled bass voice, or at least until I get to lunch. In any case, rehearsal sucked, and we've got it again tomorrow. I think Jenn was depressed when I told her that... I don't get to hang out with her in the morning! Oh well. We must suffer only seeing each other about four times a day instead of five, I'm afraid.

I won't bother saying anything about today except this: I'm failing chemistry by 0.8 points, and I really hope it isn't a problem that I turned in my course selection sheet today. Very late, as typical of me. Anyway, I sort of missed the bus today on purpose, but that's okay. I got to "study" with Jenn, Rachel, Jeff, and Dori (pardon my grammar, I don't really know how to spell her name). It's funny because Jenn's car is nicer than Dori's! I'm waiting for Jenn to call me now, actually, since I'm going to her band concert tonight. Yay!

No comments: