Wednesday, December 04, 2002

Home from the echocardiogram/treadmill test. I'm perfectly healthy. And actually, I am feeling better, like this breathing problem is lifting away or something. As soon as possible I'm going to start riding my bike several miles a day, and I'm thinking I'll ride on the streets now and use my mom's road bike. I need to get back in shape!

My grade in every class that matters is roughly a 74. I'm not doing too great. I really think I need to quit slacking, or something, but it's so hard! Especially when you're such a lazy guy like me... The chances of me doing any homework once I get home are pretty well below 1%. Maybe I can at least study for the semester exams. Ugh. Only two more days and this week is over, and then I can go out and see The Ring (yes, again) with Jenn.

No comments: