Thursday, December 19, 2002

It's time again to brush aside the spent Dr.Pepper cans and update. I spent another afternoon at Jenn's today, as she was able to sneak me over without her parents knowing. It's cool, since I think they like me, and it's not like my parents really care where I am. In any case, it was so nice to be able to be alone with her before I go on vacation this weekend. I'll be going up to our deer lease to shoot animals and drive ATVs. What a fun way to spend the weekend. I'll miss Jenn, since I'm so used to doing something with her on the weekends now, but it'll be a lot of fun anyway. Besides, I'm seeing her Monday at her house for her grandparents' anniversary (because I'm on such good terms with her parents)!

I've got to see The Two Towers. I hear it kicks all theoretical aspects of ass.

No comments: