Sunday, December 01, 2002

Ah, Sunday, Sunday! Show me a greater evil!

I believe Creon said that in that damnable Greek drama Antigone, but with regards to anarchy. In any case, Sundays suck. Supposed to be days of rest really, but it seems that I'm always doing work on Sundays. Have to do this research report, and then I've got to go rake the yard. Sucks. Not only that, I'm really wishing that today could just be yesterday again... I had so much fun yesterday. But, life must go on, and I'm looking forward to seeing Solaris, that new movie with George Clooney on Friday or Saturday with Jenn. And of course, now I hang out with her in the band hall in the mornings rather than with Rob and the crew of really strange people. It's nice to be away from those guys as nice as it is to be with Jenn.

No comments: