Saturday, December 28, 2002

Time to update. This weekend is boring. Rob's gone seeing relatives, Jenn won't be back till Tuesday, and there's nothing else to do but make some progress in EQ.

But, about yesterday. Yesterday me and Jenn actually went somewhere; out to eat, and then to see The Two Towers. Such a great movie! Continues the epic so well, and they even manage to make it funny by making fun of Gimli a lot. And of course, it was even more fun to watch with Jenn there. But we went to the smaller and cheaper Loew's theatre, and their seats really suck. The armrest in the middle doesn't go up like the Willowbrook theatre! Next time I'll bring a screwdriver... Anyway, I'm awaiting Jenn's return at my computer right now. I may go over to Sterling's later to beat SS2 with him for about the 11th time, and maybe Julia will come and hang out with us. It would certainly make things more interesting around here. You know, I don't think you ever feel the need for anything until you experience it.

No comments: