Sunday, January 15, 2006

go stillers

Nice weekend. There was a Steeler's game today, so we were fairly dead Saturday as Pittsburghers rested their livers for Sunday football. I ended the week at a pleasant 31 hours.

I'm starting to search for a place to live in this city, in preparation for whatever externship I find. It's gonna have to be cheap--either a tiny efficiency apartment or a studio, or a two-bedroom with a roommate. Probably the latter. I'll have to meet someone new or maybe just find someone who needs a roommate, because no one from my school wants to stay in Pittsburgh. Pessimists. I guess it'll depend on where I work, too--I'm not getting a place in Bellevue if I have to work in South Hills.

I have to clean up this place either tomorrow before I go out to eat with Jenn and John, or Thursday. I love my organized chaos, but I've got too much stuff and I truly just need to throw a bunch of shit away. One thing that I do need to acquire, however, is a muffin pan. Salvation Army might be on my To Do list.

~I told you that I'm crazy for these cupcakes, cousin

No comments: