Monday, April 04, 2005

Whoa, so like, my new camera is really nice. It took some really great pictures today which I got developed, and all I need to do is get better at focusing/adjusting shutter speed and stuff. I've always kind of wanted to take up photography...

Tomorrow is pre-Washington concert day! Woo. It will be much better than stupid pre-UIL.

I worked out tonight and benched 200 pounds/leg pressed 500. Pretty freakin' sweet. There's this big Mexican guy there who's all hardcore and he's giving me great workout tips; increasing resistance by holding weights for a second rather than lifting them with full range of motion really fast, etc. V. helpful. He also related to Sterling and I that he really has a thing for redheads and that lots of hot, sexy redheads live a block away from him, and he sees many at the Engine Room sometimes. His advice to both of us was that you "have to go all the way with the redheads". Nice.

I also made some really good whole wheat bread today, thus dispelling the myth related to me that bread made with just wheat flour is all hard or something. I didn't really ever buy it, but now I know for sure that I can kick ass without boring white flour. My bread has chopped walnuts and oats in it, yo.

No comments: