Tuesday, April 19, 2005

D.C. was something lovely. Cherry trees in full bloom, gorgeous weather, amazing sights, and my pictures came out beautifully for the most part. The only bummer was that I got sick as hell in the middle of it all, but the place was too cool to let that get me down. I'll discuss it more in detail when I've got the time and energy. This week we've got the mornings off, so tomorrow I'm going to start working in the morning, then going to school, then working when I get back home. I missed five days so I kinda need to catch up.

In other news, I've finally laid my hands on a paid photo shoot. I was away in Washington when they called my mom about it, and I was taking a six-hour nap today when they called to give more details, so all I know is that it's on the West side of town at some mall, it's 70 dollars an hour, and it's for Fox News. I really don't know what the hell I'm doing this Thursday other than that. It's going to be early in the morning, too.

No comments: