Thursday, April 28, 2005

we don't talk much; we don't see much people.

Prom will be remarkably inexpensive for me this year, especially compared to the extravagant expenditures of other unlucky males. Not only am I not in a group romanticizing ridiculously overrated luxuries such as obnoxious Hummer limousines or beachhouse trips to local carcinogen-infused bodies of water, but I am only coughing up half the money I'd be paying if I actually had a date. I still don't know where we're going to eat though. It must be someplace epic. Anyone have suggestions?

Have you ever made too much oatmeal? I always make too much oatmeal, and then I force myself to eat it and make myself sick. It's such a good breakfast, but I always chop up huge apples and other fruits in the mixture and the end result is just so much mass. It's just that it would be a terrible waste to eat it, despite the fact that I nearly missed the bus today trying to get my java and oats all lined up. Speaking of coffee, I have really, really good Columbian Supremo right now. I actually think I enjoy it more than the Hawaiian stuff we usually get. The Columbian is just so damn strong.

No comments: