Sunday, January 02, 2005

Uh oh, it's latenight survey time! Be wary that I just consumed several considerable mugs of rum-spiked wassail! I also just ate pancakes.

1. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before? Got my hair cut for more than eight dollars. Allright. My answers shouldn't be that lame.

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I'm not sure that I made any. I've already made some for next year but I've gone and forgotten them.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
God, I hope not.

4. Did anyone close to you die?
No, my friends stay away from the military.

5. What countries did you visit?
Dallas. Fuck me.

6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?
Independence.

7. What date from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
I don't know. I had a lot of fun; I'll say region choir because I l

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?

9. What was your biggest failure?
I fucking failed out of going to junior spring trip! Fuck! Also, failing to realize just now that my parents had the heater turned on to 74 degrees when they left. It does not need to be that warm in here.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I fell down the stairs once or twice.

11. What was the best thing you bought?
A pair of tennis shoes. I was originally passing out flyers using old NAM resale sneakers with holes in them, which kind of made my feet feel like knives and fire.

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Sterling. He quit the Mormon Church.

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Young voters. Those God damned sons of bitches.

14. Where did most of your money go?
Coffee, cheapass clothing, nice food

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Homecoming

16. What song will always remind you of 2004?
Just one? I can either think of none or a thousand. Project Medusa vs. Exor - Moonshine. The club mix.

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
- happier or sadder? happier; I actually know for sure what I've got ahead of me.
- richer or poorer? much poorer.
- thinner or fatter? fatter! I'm not a freakin' stick anymore; I can bench 25+ pounds more than what I weigh.

18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Create new fighting techniques.

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
I wish now that I'd stressed myself out even less about schoolwork. I realize how little my grades matter for the kind of schools I'm getting into.

20. How did you spend the holidays?
With friends. Not with relatives or people I didn't know or care to know, but with the people I really wanted to be with.

21. Did you fall in love in 2004?
I haven't fallen out yet.

22. How many one-night stands?
none too many

23. What was your favorite TV program?
...Enterprise?

24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Well sure, almost every member of the president's cabinet has been replaced! There are so many new faces!

25. What was the best book you read?
On the Road.

26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Skinny Puppy and the SVF LPx2 filter

27. What did you want and get?
Recognition. And a big freakin' knife.

28. What was your favorite film of this year?
Either Blade 3 or Chronicles of Riddick.

29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
...I think I came home from school and sat around

30. What one thing would've made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
If I'd discovered Javajazz earlier.

31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
Pachuca soccer jersey, Chor gothic pants, combat boots, and a Valentino blazer. Yeah, I pretty much don't give a shit as long as I look wildly different from anyone else.

32. What kept you sane?
Apple pie.

33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Sorry... John Kerry.

34. What political issue stirred you the most?
The one where everybody's dying.

35. Who did you miss?
All my senior friends, and also, the Gillespies, who're back now.

36. Who was the best new person you met?
I didn't meet a whole lot of new people, but I'd say Nicole and the poetry club members, and I got to know Emily better.

37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004.
Don't worry about it.

38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
"Tasty Pie."

No comments: