Sunday, January 30, 2005

Fashion and models. And herb-infused bread. Oh my.

First photo shoot was Friday. I'll link to the pictures when they're available; I think they'll be on the NH website. They're being used in their 2005 promotional posters--you know, the Face of the Millenium crap. Wonderful! My image will be used to swindle money from fashion industry hopefuls which may never get a day's worth of work for their trouble! Oh well. Anyway, the photo shoot was... it was actually a lot of fun. The first look was very flamboyant, sort of a Dolce Gabbana, colorful pink and purple, sex-on-the-floor editorial pose. I was being shot with this 19 year-old (I found out her age because Rodolfo Michel, the photographer, asked her after the shoot and proposed to take her out for sushi) Columbian (I think) girl. Anyway, yeah. The second look had me in this European-ly slim Gucci pinstripe suit with a polka dotted tie (and matching handkerchief! woo!), and her in some 2600 dollar dress from Neiman Marcus. The diamonds on the straps were startlingly real.

So, yeah. I make bread, too; I'll get a picture out here when it comes out of the oven.

Does anybody wanna go see the musical with me this week? I'm not really sure of the dates it's still going on but I think it's during the weekend.

No comments: