Sunday, January 09, 2005

I'd like to take one of you home

Believe I may have mild tendonitis above my wrist in my left forearm. Ow. Have not been able to lift weights a whole lot. Many situps though and chest workouts as I must look like the might Carl.

There's so much on my mind, just sailing through my synapses. A hundred different people say things to me every day and I just reply with the wittiest thing I can think of, then imagine what I really should've said afterwards. A cute girl at Starbucks walks in and stares in my direction as if she recognizes me, freezing, and I just turn red and pretend to ignore her. Interaction with people I don't know well goes the way I want about half the time; I find that the most insignificant exchanges are often the most satisfying. The barista and I agreed that the white chocolate lemon cake really is sex, but the chocolate cake is too overwhelming to be enjoyed. We laughed and she left work, chatting on her cell phone. Encounters like that stick to me for a long time. I love observing people. I'd like to teach myself to smile back at the ones that smile at me, though. Even after all these years I guess I can appear a bit cold but while the "image" I convey suggests otherwise I just want to be friendly to everyone. I don't think I know what I am trying to say here, and that my rambles are a result of my brain in shambles from the coffee I reheated at, like, midnight. Actually, I will also admit wholeheartedly that I am constantly surrounded by beautiful women and it is driving me fucking crazy!

My dad's amazing. He can tell what's wrong with a small engine by the sound of it and has an extensive array of tools to fix pretty much anything. He wrenched off the carburator on a lawnmower today, looked at a fucked up rubber gasket, and found a tube of really acrid, petroleum-smelling red junk to apply to the problem. I don't know what it did, but now the thing works again.

By the end of this week I think it will really be winter. It's getting cold for good. I practice my unstoppable flying kicks on any object at school that gets in my way. It is amazing to see how distressed people will become after witnessing a complete stranger execute an act of merciless attack on an inanimate object such as a brick wall or a door handle. I have all A's and B's for my semester averages, by the way. Tomorrow? Tomorrow morning I'm drinking pumpkin spiced coffee. With nutmeg, Captain. I wore a peppermint outfit on Friday and Brandie Vela said she wanted to lick me. Allison also gave me the sexy look. Twice. I felt like I was in a freaking anime; one based off a hentai game. I made a slam dunk in chamber choir and I still have the Oreo wrapper in my pocket. My ideas are becoming more disjointed by the second and I have consumed green tea in the past, say, twelve minutes. I am sad that I can no longer wear my big bow on my trenchcoat, and I want to buy a complete men's kimono and just wear it to school one day. I think it would work because I was thinking of buying a yukata and being very festive but it's kind of more of a bathrobe thing and I'd probably be sent home. I bought SLaughterhouse Five today and a piece of sexcake. God damnit I love stuff. And people.

~there's a girl in the parking lot that nearly backs over my ass every day



No comments: