Saturday, December 11, 2004

whoa, look out, holy craaaap

1. First Name: John
2. Were you named after anyone?: My middle name, Gray, is the name of my dad's friend Gary who is a racist taxidermist from Florida.
3. Do you wish on stars?: I might consider it if I could see stars from this place.
4. When did you last cry?: Long time ago
5. Do you like your handwriting?: Yes. It adheres to no organizational pattern whatsoever, so I do like it.

6. What is your favorite lunch meat?: mortadella
7. What is your birth date?: Aug. 23, 1987
8. What is your most embarrassing CD?: A DMX sample CD which has "I'm Blue (da ba dee)" by Eiffel 65
9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you?: Yeah, I think so.
10. Are you a daredevil?: I'm not reckless, but I'm not boring either.
11. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell?: I only do that after the secrets become common knowledge anyway.
12. Do looks matter?: Yes. I'm not that saintly; I like sexy people.
13. How do you release anger?: I punch doors open at school, and kick brick walls with my boots. It is so much fun.

14. Where is your second home?: If I made more money and had a car it would be Javajazz. Right now it's Starbucks.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child?: computer. Or, if you want something more interesting, nerf guns. I owned so many.
17. What class in high school do you think was totally useless?: Very many. Not so much the classes but the way the information was drilled into me.
18. Do you have a journal?: well,
19. Do you use sarcasm a lot?: Nah.
22. What are your nicknames?: Johann, DJ Johann, trenchcoat guy, FX dude

23. Would you bungee jump?: No.
24. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?: Only if I'm wearing my combat boots, but that's just because I have to in order to get my feet out.
26. Do you think that you are strong?: Yes.
27. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?: jamocaaaa
28. Shoe Size?: 8 1/2

29. Red/Pink?: red
30. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?: occasionally I get hyperactive and then no one can understand what the hell I'm saying. I begin speaking at 500 words per minute or something and it just comes out like the jibberish.
31. Who do you miss most?: Santa Claus. I will certainly never regain the ability to have blind faith in things.
32. Do you want everyone you send this to send it back?: I'm not emailing this to people.
33. What color pants are you wearing?: dark blue emotastic jeans

34. What are you listening to right now?: hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
35. Last thing you ate?: carrot cookie.
36. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?: red-orange, as opposed to orange-red.
37. What is the weather like right now?: nice and cold, though it could be colder. I love the feeling of wearing many layers of clothing and being warm in a hostile environment.
38. Last person you talked to on the phone?: sterling

39. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?: I could be all sophisticated and tasteful and say that I look for that special light in her eyes. But I'll just say "body" instead.
40. Do you like the person who sent this to you?: I found this on the livejournal of someone I don't even know.
42. Favorite Drink?: cream soda (tribes in a can)
43. Favorite Sport?: I thought about this for maybe five minutes and couldn't come up with anything.
45. Eye Color?: blue

46. Do you wear contacts?: No, but I have some prescription glasses that allow me to see faraway thingies
48. Favorite Food?: tasty sushis
49. Last Movie You Watched?: Spiderman
50. Favorite Day Of The Year?: New Years. Probably because I'm a champagne whore.
51. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings?: Scary movies with hilariously tragic endings.

52. Summer Or Winter: Winter. Especially where I live.
53. Hugs Or Kisses?: Kisses. If you're kissing someone, you're usually hugging them at the same time.
55. What's your favorite dessert?: paralyzingly rich chocolate cake
56. Who Is Most Likely To Respond?: mreh
57. Who Is Least Likely To Respond?: feh

58. Living Arrangements?: One day I want to take a week off from whatever I do and attempt being homeless. Right now, though, I live at my parents' house.
59. What books Are You Reading?: I just finished 1984 and need something else to read.
60. What's On Your Mouse Pad?: Edgar Allen Poe portrait.
62. What Did You Watch Last night on TV?: Nothing'd
63. Favorite smell? Cappuccino with cinnamon on the foam

No comments: