Friday, December 10, 2004

Diary of an Emo Kid

Well, today (another chapter in the soon-to-be-ended pursuit that is my meaningless life) I went to a show. Fyend and some other band were playing (but I think they've sold out). Me and Emily looked real scene, and I've still got my show wristband on. I'm gonna wear it until it falls off. Maybe it'll provide some kind of relief in this bleak existence. I wish my parents hadn't divorced.

Just kidding. Javajazz is the kind of place that kicks ass even if the music you go to hear sucks. There are people there that actually aren't so radically different from me as, say, the student body of KHS. I met some interesting people and drank lots of coffee. Very content right now. Got lost for an hour or two driving up there with Emily, which was fun. Some guy at Hollywood Video gave us directions which I misinterpreted, thus getting us lost further. But it was cool. I've got a show buddy now, man. Shows.

No comments: