Monday, December 13, 2004

Allriiiight, finals. That week where so many useless hours of school are endured for nothing. I ate granola bars in most of my classes today. Tomorrow promises to be much of the same, at least until my nerve-racking chamber choir final. On Friday, I actually have to go to school for maybe an hour and a half to take my fucking choir final. I will be forced to stay for the entire time.

Claire's so awesome. She gave me a picture of Sterling, Kathy, her, Emily and I for Christmas looking all sexy at the opera in this really neat frame. I haven't been able to do any Christmas shopping yet. I have to do something because I've actually got a little cash this year, but I need to get out to do it.

I have passed out so many freakin flyers recently. I did Spring Creek Forest in five and a half hours and just today I got half of Oakwood Glen done. My feet feel like the ouch and it's been hard to find such large slots of free time recently with all the runouts and choir junk, but I'm getting it done.

No comments: