Monday, December 27, 2004

I baked some Goddamn puffs.

Whoa! Whoa.

I got a scarf today. It's a white lambswool scarf, and it goes around my neck, and it makes me warm. I also have fudge. I am like chocolate Jesus; I eat chocolate for everybody's sins.

Cooking for Christmas dinner the other day was badass. Everything came out exactly the way I wanted it to--I found this recipe in the Joy of Cooking for sweet potato puffs--I know, puffs--which involved bananas and nutmeg and baking little mounds of orange stuff at 500 degrees. It was so awesome. I thought they would explode or some shit at that temperature and I'd be cleaning the oven for days but it really worked out. I invented my own method of cooking brussels sprouts (which are horribly abused during the holidays, people boil them to death). My new knife cuts through tomato skin like warm butter. I'm going to learn souffle soon. I'm going to go to college, and one day, I am going to beat the fucking game and then I will the final boss.

I have the desire to just dress up, like, mad fucking Gothic. I have been so sad recently because the sleeve on my fishnet shirt is lost somewhere in the washing machine. I was washing it one day, and you know how the sleeves are all attached with paperclips because, well, I'm totally hardcore, right? One of the sleeves just kind of ripped off and so now I've got this fishnet shirt that has a full sleeve with paperclips, and then only a half a sleeve. It pisses me off because I really wanted to wear it a lot during the winter and I don't have money to buy a new one. Blarg.

~reco'nize on yo' ass

No comments: