Monday, November 29, 2004

bleg

First best friend: billy butler
First car: don't have one yet. it'll probably be a small used pickup truck.
First break-up: er, naschelle taylor
First screen name: JohnH778. creative shit, man
First self purchased album: Meridith Brooks. Oh yeah.
First funeral: great-grandmother that I'd never met
First pets: that cat, TC, that died recently at the age of 17
First piercing/tattoo: I stapled my thumb through once, and daily I tattoo my homework on my palm.
First credit card: I kind of stay away from those
First true love: it's kind of hard to say since I fall madly in love with people all the time.
First enemy: this goddamn kid pushed me off a floaty thing in the pool once. I swear by the soul of my dead mother that I will kill him.
First big trip: probably from austin to nevada
First music you remember hearing in your house: willie nelson
Last cigarette: I don't touch the stuff because I've seen what it does to people
Last car ride: rob driving me home
Last good cry: months and months ago
Last library book checked out: I haven't been to the library in a long, long time.
Last movie seen: spiderman
Last beverage drank: tasty water
Last food consumed: chicken soup
Last crush: nicole
Last phone call: good ol' jeff smith at the modeling agency
Last shoes worn: black tennis shoes
Last item bought: black shirt at salvation army
Last annoyance: the fact that it was november 29th, 80 degrees outside, and 86% humidity. I HATE TEXAS~
Last time wanting to die: I never want to die, I occasionally want other people to
Last time scolded: I don't get scolded, I get argued with.

Relationships
Who are your best friends? rob, todd, sterling
Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? sure don't

Stuff
Where is your favorite place to shop? salvation army, left-handed monkey
Any tattoos or piercings? see above

Specifics
Do you do drugs? I took aspirin the other day. whoa. hardcore.
What kind of shampoo do you use? herbal essences, the one that the chick in the commercial is using and it instantly gives her an orgasm
What are you most scared of? not the consequences of fucking up, but people criticizing me for doing so.
What are you listening to right now? hummmmmmmmmmmmmm
Where do you want to get married? I really don't romanticize the concept like the rest of society
How many buddies are online right now? 25/95
What would you change about yourself? I'd have better skin

Favorites
Color: red
Food: sushis
Boys' names: what?
Girls' names: blah
Subjects in school: any subject where I actually care to pay attention
Animals: cats
Perfume: uomo by alviero martini

Have you ever...
Given anyone a bath? Besides myself? not a bath, mind you, unless you count the dogs
Smoked? no, though I've probably inhaled enough from hanging out with old hunters in south texas to qualify a yes for this question
Bungee jumped? no, it doesn't seem like a really great idea
Made yourself throw up? nah
Skinny dipped? no
Been in love? yeah
Made yourself cry to get out of trouble? no, though I've been known to fake sickness so well that I make myself sick
Pictured your crush naked? yes
Actually seen your crush naked? nah
Cried when someone died? yes
Lied? more than you can possibly imagine
Fallen for your best friend? ...
Been rejected? yeah
Rejected someone? once or twice
Used someone? no
Done something you regret? I can't think of anything that really stands out

Current
Clothes: green t-shirt and khaki shorts. no, I'm not a highschool freshman, I was just working out.
Music: none, which must be remedied
Make-up: right, I was practicing my eyeliner-applying-technique
Annoyance: someone honked at me tonight and I just about jumped onto a streetlight
Smell: dust. it's a dusty room.
Desktop picture: evangelion unit 01
DVD in player: I don't have one of those new-fangled contraptions
Color of toenails: whatever color they're supposed to be, I hope

Last person...
You touched: alex pankonien. I poked him and was like, "that's faux suede!"
Hugged: julia
You imed: nicole nguyen
You kissed: larkin

Who do you wanna...
Kill: the president
Slap: his entire goddamned cabinet
Get high with: bob marley. in the afterlife.
Look like: legolaas! no, not really, it's just the only person I could think of me resembling
Talk to offline: anyone who's willing
Talk to online: I typically let people IM me

Which is better?
Coke or Pepsi: dr.pepper, sirs
Flowers or candy: candy flowers
Tall or short: Tall

Random
In the morning I am: it depends. this morning I did 60 pushups and felt all awesome and ate pancakes. some mornings I can't walk in a straight line.
All i need is: myself
Love is: hard to find but worth the trouble
I dream about: I dream about some fucked up stuff, but it's just silly weirdness, nothing really morbid or nightmarish
What do you notice first with guys/girls: Guys: "son of a bitch needs to learn to use a belt"
Girls: eyes/hair color
Last person you danced with: nicole
Worst question to ask: "will you have sex with me in the bathroom?"
Who makes you laugh the most: eddie
Who makes you smile: happy couples. I am not one bothered by PDA, to be honest.
Who gives you a funny feeling when you see them: what an awful question to answer.
Who do you have a crush on: william hung
Who has a crush on you: one or two people I would imagine

Do you ever...
Sit on the internet all night waiting for that someone to IM you: nah
Wish you were a member of the opposite sex: no. guys have it too easy
Wish you were younger: not really, I sometimes think I'm too old for my age

Number
Of times i have had my heart broken: nothing that I didn't really get over. once or twice.
Of hearts i have broken: one
Of continents i have lived in: one
Of tight friends: 5ish
Of cds i own: two
Of scars on body: maybe eight, mostly on my hands and legs

Sorry, that was probably really boring.

No comments: