Tuesday, November 09, 2004

more tired than tires which are so freakin tired because all they do all day is roll around on concrete which is tiring, ever thought about that?

I love oreos. However, I do not love it when oreos are the only thing I have for lunch. I really need to start packing stuff, but that would necessitate me waking up even earlier in the morning. Ugh. Baggy eyes.

I learned recently that my childhood (I say childhood because I think I was pretty childish my freshman year) friend, Kieron Gillespie, is moving back to Houston. I figure me and Rob are going to buy him some enchiladas, since we owe him. We decided that if we hadn't spent so much Goddamn time either at his house or playing EverQuest, we probably would've turned into complete assholes. The lesson learned is that computer games keep kids off the streets, right?

I was paranoid recently about failing a class and not being able to go to region, but that's probably just because I screwed up so badly last year at spring trip, since there was no chance of me actually failing. For some reason I thought I had, like, a 50 in English but I have an 80. The incredible fear almost made me start working hard.

Mowed a lawn yesterday, worked out too much the day before. I feel really worn out from feeling anxious and speculative and nervous and hyperactive and excited about a zillion different things. Something is missing from my life. I bought an apple dumpling from this rather cute employee person at the Ren Fest, and she asked me if I was all alone. I answered yes. Life is still pretty easy in any case. It seems like all the strength I've accumulated from the weight training is just extending my ability to do shit, like work. I did so much damn stuff Sunday and barely got to sleep because of the energy I still had available. Region choir's this weekend, it's going to kick ass. Thoughts a r e n o t c o h e r e n t currently.

So I was at HEB, buying sauce. For our pasta. And I see this sauce, on the shelf, called Vodka Sauce. I got it. It was good. This is the most uneventful blog post ever. I have to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeP.

No comments: