Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Survey~

Series One: Yourself
-- Name: John Gray Heidelmeier
-- Birthdate: Aug. 23, 1987
-- Birthplace: Austin, TX
-- Current location: Spring, TX
-- Eye color: blue
-- Hair color: blonde
-- Righty or lefty: righty, though an interesting fact that no one probably cares about is that I used to be left-handed, but broke my arm when I was six or so and damaged some nerves so now I'm right-handed.
-- Zodiac sign: virgo
-- Innie or outtie: innie

Series Two: Describe your ...
-- Heritage: German
-- Shoes you wore today: some ten-dollar sneakers from Michael's that I got, like, a year and a half ago
-- Hair: shoulder-length
-- Weakness: hot lattes, hot women
-- Fears: blowing my nose in first period and finding out in sixth that I've got something on the front of my shirt
-- Perfect pizza: one made by me
-- One thing you'd like to achieve: just have fun, really

Series Three: What is ...
-- The most over-used phrase on aol\aim you use: "shit!"
-- The first thought when waking up: "Today is not-caring day! The day where I go to school, and DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING!"
-- The first feature you notice in the opposite sex: hair (length especially, short dark hair is sexy)
-- The best name for a butler: Mukluk
-- Your best physical features: my eyelashes; they're abnormally long for a man, and someday, when I am cornered by a street gang in San Francisco, I will flutter them and a band of gay pride paraders will come to my aid with rainbow bats; either that, or ask Brittney Glasscock
-- Your greatest accomplishment: figuring out what I want to do with my life
-- Your most missed memory: spring trip, freshman year


Series Four: Do you prefer ...
-- Pepsi or Coke: I think they both really taste like chemicals
-- Single or Group dates: either, really
-- Adidas or Nike: Adidas, because their logo is cooler
-- Lipton ice tea or Nestea: I actually prefer TRA SAM RAU BAP
-- Cappucino or Coffee: Cappucino
-- Boxers or Briefs: briefs

Series Five: Do you ...
-- Smoke: No, I enjoy the prospect of being able to breathe until I die
-- Sing well: I can hit the fucking low H
-- Take a shower everyday: yes
-- Think you've been in love: had a taste or two
-- Want to get married: to be honest, I don't know. I actually don't think I could live with somebody, and not because they would annoy me, but because I would annoy the hell out of them.
-- Type with your fingers on the right keys: yes, I played EverQuest for three years
-- Believe in yourself: quite a bit
-- Get motion sickness: no, but I hate rollercoasters anyway
-- Think you're attractive: enough to get a few stares that aren't just because I'm liberal
-- Think you're a health freak: I take good care of myself
-- Get along with parents: yes
-- Play an instrument: my voice

Series Six: In the past month, did/have you ...
-- Drank alcohol: yes
-- Smoke(d): no
-- Done a drug: no
-- Had sex: no
-- Go on a date: no
-- Go to the mall: yes
-- Eaten an entire box of Oreos: yes
-- Eaten sushi: probably
-- Been on stage: yes
-- Gone skating: no
-- Made homemade cookies: no
-- Been skinny dipping: nope
-- Dyed your hair: no
-- Stolen anything: I guess the RIAA would say I have

Series Seven: People ...
-- Who know you the best: Larkin, Julia
-- Who are the funniest: Sterling
-- Can sing the best: Mary
-- Best dressed: Emily
-- Person you can tell anything to: Julia
-- Most emotional:
-- Tallest: Rob
-- Shortest: Mary
-- Farthest away: don't really have any pen pals
-- Closest: Sterling
-- Person(s) you'd like to see more: everyone
-- Craziest: Larkin, Sterling (who put chocolate syrup on the freaking hot dogs)
-- Closest friend: I've got several
-- Closest family member: pops

No comments: