Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Just when stuff's goin great I gotta get sick. Well, I won't stand for it, I tells ya. I'll take enough vitamin C to turn my blood into sulfuric acid, and then I'll drink enough fluids to drown an elephant, because people say that's good for you. And I did take a nap and decided not to edge my backyard today, even though I'm stubborn and don't like to admit defeat or weakness.

Nice day today. We'll be watching a movie in English for the rest of the week, working on the last chapter or two in history, and doing quantum mechanics in physics, which is supposedly easier than what we normally do, although I don't buy it. I raised my algebra grade from a 68 to an 85 on the progress report, and what's more, Emily said she'd go to choir banquet with me today. Glee! I'm overjoyed to not have to go alone or not at all, and Emily's really cool.

That's all for now, more later when I'm not asleep or in the process of taking some sort of cold medication.

No comments: