Sunday, May 09, 2004

It's amazing how good I am at mowing lawns when my own looks like shit. I guess maybe that's because I don't get paid for it, but damn! I mowed the backyard today and honestly would've rather used a machete than my edger.

Yesterday, Sterling's dad was busy building a patio in his backyard, so he periodically dropped Sterling and I off with some equipment at different places to do lawns by ourselves. We only did four, but it felt like about twice that much; after two, I foolishly offered to help Mr.Morris and Ryan move 32 80-pound bags of concrete mix off the trailer before going back to work. Needless to say, my back felt sort of like concrete this morning.

Nobody's ever around on Sundays. Next weekend, I think I'm going to maybe go to JavaJazz to hang out. I've never been, but Rob says it's fun despite shitty music, and I need to find a hangout. I was going to go with Todd to see Impathy on Friday, but the bastard decided to clean his room instead. But yeah, if anyone wants to go with me sometime, just say so.

No comments: