Saturday, May 22, 2004

School's Like, Over and Shit

Well, fixed my internet. Turns out the wiring in the walls of my house wasn't screwed up (thank fucking christ, I didn't to hack apart drywall and crimp new cables and sockets), but my network hub blew up in the crappy weather we had, so until I get a new one I'm just plugging my wall outlet right into my computer. So, like, if you IM me now I'll see it instantly instead of in three minutes or so.

Banquet was really quite enjoyable last night. Officer's skits were actually really hysterical this year, the food was nice and, like, I had a sexy date and stuff. Only regrettable part is that "Cotten-Eyed Joe" was never one of my favorite tunes, but the slow songs made up for the squaredancing which I did not take part in. Goddamn Texans!

I think that one of these days I'm just going to keel over like a tired mule in the heat while on my seventh lawn of the day, but until then I'm making a pretty substantial amount of money, more than enough, in fact, to pay for my modeling classes. I had my first one of those Thursday, and it seemed actually worth my money; this Columbian guy who'd been in the industry for 17 years or something was our teacher for the first class, and so he gave us a lot of his own background in addition to telling us all this nutritional/fitness junk we needed to know (but I pretty much already did). I think personal experience is a better guide in this kind of profession than anything, especially coming from another male model, because you can sort of figure out what to expect in the way of work depending on your features and body type. Also, it was nice because the other people in there weren't nearly as stupid as you'd assume--in fact, I was actually able to get along with them.

http://www.djdoboy.com/mixes/mixes.html

This guy is phenomenal, download his vocal trance volume 26.

No comments: