Wednesday, May 14, 2003

Too tired to post anything but new poems. Arghh..

Allergic to Girls

Physical education:
Eavesdropping as I do
I heard a declaration
Confusing through and through.

A student, hair in curls
Stated, with a bellow
"I'm allergic to girls!"
Abnormal was this fellow.

"Are you gay?" the class replied
The chap said he was not
And as a girl came passing by
His nose discharged some snot.

Substitute Nazi

Programming is a class of ease
Slack off and eat as you please
Today, however, we're in the dark
Our substitute is Misses Clark

Threatening certain damnation
If I partake of caffeination
I must be inconspicuous
Her laws are quite superfluous

Dark-faced and unsightly
She spies on me nearsightedly
Unable to catch a glance
My sinful ways slowly advance

Middle-aged teaching colossus
Stealing privileges from us
Why must she live in a fury?
This substitute teacher's a nazi.

New World

Hoping for better habitation
We all traverse this earth
We think we've found the preservation
We remain and say"This is of worth."

Selective, after time we tire
Once content we now are weary
Languidly we shall retire
Our new home is truly dreary.

On the run as once before
In infinite abyssmal race
All new places seem a bore
Til' death locks us in close embrace.


No comments: