Tuesday, May 13, 2003

Tiring Tuesday. Tiring indeed. Due to yearbook distribution, which, lacking my ID, I missed out on, we sophomores had the privilege of being released at 1:30 today. With only the cuteness of Larkin's pigtails to sustain me and God knows what to keep her going, the two of us rushed to the nearest Starbucks to purchase some chemical energy. It helped. A lot. A thousand thanks, Larkin, for the latte. And a thousand apologies for my damnable flowers being either dead or pointy! Alas, my days of fresh rose-giving are over. For now...

I've written a bunch of new poems. Check them out- I'm still under the impression that I'm halfway talented at this sort of thing. I've submitted several of my compositions to Hackwriters for publication, as I will most likely publish my poetry in a book someday.

No comments: