Saturday, May 31, 2003

Please excuse my hiatus. Larkin's got a nice summary of the events that took place the past week or two- it's all a happy blur for me anyhow, so I can't remember what took place on what days. I'm giddy these days. High on life and all that is good.

Larkin's party was tonight. Been preparing for that for awhile, and it was quite a nice experience. Got the chance to meet some really kickass people such as Stan, Skinhead Ex-Marine Ryan, and Paul. All nice guys, despite their rough exteriors. Paul intrigues me with his sound plan he's got laid out for his life- to open an artsy cafe after nine years of travelling around the country. Sounds nicer than majoring in computer science in some hellhole in New Jersey to me...

And so it was a good time. It always is with Larkin. You know, it's only been two and a half months since we started seeing each other. With all the time we very willingly spend together, it seems more like eight. I know her so intimately now it seems, and I feel closer to her than I've ever been to anyone before. It's a nice feeling to know a girl actually likes you back as much as you like her. Feels as though it could last forever.. Ah, it will be a great summer.

I think Rob needs help. Seriously. He's depressed. Somebody run up and give him a big hug, or something... Or better yet, someone deeply fall in love with him. I dunno. He's beyond my help

Someone help Todd too.

No comments: