Saturday, May 03, 2003

Driven by silly, yet perverse late-night humor, lend me your bloodshot eyes- for I blog.

This week has been awesome. I say that in the sense that, due to my new diet of black tea and (more) sarcasm, I now have a lot more energy in the mornings. I actually feel pretty decent at school. Caffeine fuels my flamethrower-style ego to attack the ethics of all that is considered good, and also provides me with immeasurable sex drive. I am absolutely crazy about that little technicolor-haired thing that drives me around all the time. I need to do some really bad shit so I can be on the same level of hell as her someday.

In the other sense, the academic one, this week was the crappiest ever. Forced to take the very Fascist TAKS test in a room with mold-infested ventilation shafts four days this week, I nearly died of boredom. Monday spared me the morning to catch up on some lost sleep, which helped to put me in the constant state of hyperactivity I've been immersed in recently. The other four days, I preoccupied the free two and a half hours in the morning by either trying to sleep, reading my giant Edgar Allen Poe collection, or writing poetry and art-filled notes to Larkin. My previous post holds the link to the works I composed in that standardized testing hell. Dullness is inspiring, as there are really a lot of little amusing things you can write about! Like a nickle, or a wooden apple!

A new spawn of my morbid imagination has taken the form of Bob the Magic Duck, a top hat-wearing, wand-wielding Satanist waterfowl. He calls on the powers of EL DIABLO to smite infidels! I'll get myself some hosting space on 50megs.com and make a few of em. It's fun as hell.

Thursday, Larkin and I ran away from home to tromp off in the boonies and pick berries. Following our little excursion was a trip to Starbucks. Did you know that Starbucks happens to be the fountain of youth? The fountain spurts latte in the morning, and tea in the evening. Simply buy six venti servings of either, have a caffeine seizure, die of staggering hypertension, and be preserved forever!

And today (or yesterday, as my post draws to an end at 1:16 AM), that shadowy, fanged female demon and I went out for dinner and a movie. Chicago kicks ass. It is one of the two musicals I can not only tolerate, I adore. The other is Moulin Rouge. Jazz, hard liquor, killings, and sexy prison inmates. With MUSICAL NUMBERS! It kicked ass! And with the best of movie companions! My week contained two Starbucks trips in two days! We ran off to Barnes and Noble after the movie to tamper with their system of reference (ex. place pro-homosexual books and The Big Book of Lesbian Sex in the Christian Literature section) and grab some coffee. I do believe I've found the best companion in the world. She loves to do all sorts of things I do and more! Oh, I will dream of our crazy capers for years to come!

No comments: