Sunday, November 24, 2002

Well, I haven't updated this in awhile... My obsession with online quizzes prevailed again, so I must ask you to excuse that.

Let me bring you up to speed.

I am very happy. Like, happier than I've been since the end of last year. Seems that I'm going out with the friend of one of my Mormon LAN party buddies now. Her name is Jennifer Gilblom, and she's this really nice, cute junior. Aside from the fact that she drives this really cool car, I really like her. She's really subtle and cute when we talk, and we really do talk a lot. Not like past girlfriends I've had where there was sometimes an ominous silence during which neither of us could think of what to say. You all know what I'm talking about. Yesterday, both of us went to go see that new Bond movie. Once we actually found the right theater, we had fun. In fact, I really can't wait to do something with her again. When she dropped me off, we hugged in her car, and it felt so good... Put me in the best mood ever. Partially because no one's hugged me in quite awhile, and also because I really like her.

Aside from my mushy romantic life, I must say a few words about the Bond movie. It was pretty good, had that same violent, realistic, secretive feel too it. However, I must say that I don't think Halle Berry is much of a Bond girl. Enough said.

I must do my research paper for English now. Wish me luck...

No comments: