Wednesday, November 27, 2002

In Dallas. I forgot Jenn's screenname specifically, something like b2fly42 or 47... In any case, I think she'll IM me if she sees that I'm online. Seems that I've fixed this old computer. RAM problems, something hardware. Supposedly there should be 64 megs of memory in it, but only 56 are registering. Odd. In any case, it runs, and I'm done taking it apart. Those damn Compaq cases lacerate me every time.

Anyway, I'm here. Writing because there's nothing else to do, even though there's not much to write about. I'm sitting here at this computer listening to my relatives tell stories I've heard quite a few times. Shari, my cousin is here, and she's a sophomore now. As tall as me.. In fact, I almost couldn't tell who she was! This is the calm before the storm, I fear. The Creels, a big family related to me, are coming down. I'm not sure if it's just some of them or all, but it's going to be crowded in here tonight.

I'll update again tomorrow, I suppose. Going to call Jenn tomorrow too.

No comments: