Monday, November 25, 2002

Tomorrow is like Friday. But it's not. So damn cool. I believe it's time to begin the overview of my day.

In electronics today, we finished watching Harry Potter, though a bit too late for me. I had seen it Friday with Halley and the Mormon crowd, so I knew about the whole thing with the basilisk, and the sword, and the stabbing... Yeah. Boring, as usual, we just discussed Mr.T's hunting trip and the new Bond movie.

In programming, we had a test. So very challenging.

English. Christ. Figuratively. I didn't do the first draft of my research paper, which we've been working on for quite some time. Hell, I don't even have my research on index cards. Of course, I wasn't alone. Hardly. Only five people actually did do their papers, so I didn't personally get chewed out. In any case, I think I can suffer the late grade. I've got what, a 96 in there? Besides, I wasn't paying any attention.. Just waiting to get to lunch and see Jennifer. =D

Amazing how I can get a 90 on a test in chemistry, when I really don't even know the material too well. I sort of multiplied random numbers around, and when I got up to Mr.McCormick's desk, he didn't insist on scribbling down enough red ink to drown a small tropical bird. Such luck!

Partly due to the fact that my day was going so well, and also because I saw Jennifer in between fourth and fifth periods, I sang really well in choir today. Singing is one of the best ways to express joy, especially when you can't contain it.

No comments: