Wednesday, November 13, 2002

I feel kinda sick. Like my throat's really dry. Couldn't sing too well in choir today- could it be all these medications I'm taking? I dunno. Anyway, I'm not taking them anymore, since they're not helping me at all. Glee. I hate the taste you get when you inhale albuterol... *cringe*

Opera's tomorrow. It was fun last year, and should be interesting this year as well. I would mention the opera's name, but I forget the spelling, and never spell things wrong if I can help it. Never. Anyway, the only formal shirt I own seems to be too small on me this year, so my mom's going out tomorrow to buy something new. I hope she gets something decent.

Speaking of my mother, she got laid off today. Bastards. Optel seems like a pretty shitty cable company if they charge 72 dollars a month for 1 mb/sec internet while Time Warner charges 42 a month. Their TV deals are crap too. Perhaps she's better off without that job, but then again, what will she do now? I foresee credit problems...

Been walking to choir with Halley for the past month or two. She's a pretty cool friend. Of course, she's also one of the rare people I can make conversation with without long periods of silence in between sentences. I think maybe I ought to hang out with her more. Yes, even if she is a Mormon. Despite all stereotypes concerning the unfaithful, I've always said I prefer the word agnostic to atheist to describe my religion, or lack of it. Unlike most atheists, I don't 'fight' to destroy religion and its involvement in everyday life.

No comments: