Thursday, August 25, 2005

chic employment oppurtunity ahoy


Well, I'm all ready to throw my resume at five different restaurants in the downtown area, and Jamie from admissions in PCI gets me an interview with the manager of this little restaurant across from Byham Theatre called Olive or Twst. It's a little candlelight martini bar/restaurant that serves around 200 people a day and I would absolutely love to get this job. The place really impressed me while I was looking around, and the manager seems like a cool guy. My real interview is next Wednesday, and by then I have to memorize and be able to recite 16 of the items on the restaurant's menu. I think I'm up to the challenge if it means my first job in the industry is at a joint like this (and being something more than a dishwasher is what's more).

No comments: