Monday, May 02, 2005

are you a poetic? no. I am suddenly retarded and cannot help you do your English homework.

Oh my god, green tea tastes really good. Tea time is around 10:30 for me most nights. I get home from work or the gym, take a really refreshing shower, and sit down with really, really hot tea to listen to music and maybe talk to people. It is the most gratifying part of the day because I know that once I finish the tea, I will rest, and that will feel good. There is no need to worry about the next day or the next ten years, or to even think about the shit that happened in the hours prior to my tea.

I'm working a lot, makin the bucks. I am fairly certain that if you shot the bottoms of my feet with a high-powered handgun, red-hot lead capsules would simply stick for a second and drop to the ground harmlessly, as if making contact with some kind of rubber armor plating.

I really cannot believe it's almost here. A tangible end to such an utter waste of my time. I'm finding excuse after excuse to get out of the flourescent stagnicity of class. There's a senior meeting tomorrow. I'm giving blood Wednesday. I'm not sure what time it is exactly, but chamber choir is singing Friday. I'm late to all my classes. Come to think of it, there are at least three classes that I have not been on time to the entire fucking year. If teachers really counted tardies I would have more of them than... tardy Jesus.

~we've got a war to fight

No comments: