Sunday, January 12, 2003

Sunday. I've neglected the updates, but really, there hasn't been that much happening out of the ordinary. School goes on, boring as it is, and Jenn and I continue to be in love. We went to Rachel's party on Friday and I showed of my intensely, um, skillful basketball skills (they suck). Went shopping for no reason at all with Jenn on Saturday, for notebook paper... We tend to try and be together at every available oppurtunity.

Today was much more fun, we went to see Just Married, which is a hilarious movie. At the Willowbrook theatre no less, so the armrests didn't suck like the Loews ones! We ate lunch and had ice cream and went home, but Jenn didn't stay cheered up for too long. She's really stressed out right now with homework, and her car and its satanic standard shifting annoys her a lot, and she still thinks she's fat, despite anything I can tell her. Even if I did think she was fat, I wouldn't care. I love her from the bottom of my heart for the person she is, not for the person she wants to look like. She has such a great personality, and she's kind, and thoughtful, and crazy, and funny, and I think she knows that I think that. It just doesn't save her from being depressed sometimes. I'm a little worried about her, but I'm sure I can cheer her up tomorrow morning.

No comments: