Friday, January 31, 2003

My apologies for not updating enough. I know I'm supposed to write paragraphs upon paragraphs of information in here, but it just escaped me this past week.

Anyway, yeah, today sucked. Worst Friday ever, in fact. I didn't really sleep much at all, and due to one thing.

Jenn broke up with me last night. I dunno why this kind of thing happens. I'm perfectly happy in a relationship, enjoying another's company and conversation an so forth, when all of a sudden, something goes wrong on the other end, and I get dumped. She says she lost interest in me, and I believe her, of course. It was pretty obvious this week that this was coming to me; I noticed Jenn just didn't really want to do anything with me, you know, hold hands, hug each other, any of that. I thought maybe she was just tired from staying up all night Sunday, or she was just worried about her weight or something again. I guess I was wrong, so she decided we should just be friends. One phrase to end it all.

In any case, I'm not going to say anything bad about Jennifer. Ever. I was really happy with her, and though I regret it had to end like this, it was great while it lasted. She's a great girl, and we had fun, so I'm going to try and not let it get me down.

In other news, I hate sectional seating in choir. Inconceivably so. I have to sit between Palisin and the tenors, and it sucks. Why the hell does Palisin carry his backpack and his athletics bag onto the risers every day? It leads me to the same old question: why the hell is he even in chorale?! He sucks! He's been tone deaf ever since junior high choir when Mrs.Travis tried to get him to sing notes. Yes, notes. It did not work. We do the warmups every day, and he's like, a half step higher than everyone else! I'm just glad he's not a loud singer. Not only does he suck, but like I said, he carries his athletics bag and backpack onto the risers every day, and packs up five minutes before the bell rings. During this time of not having his choir folder, he just looks at my music. I can't believe Mr.Raddin hasn't chewed his ass off for it. Die, Palisin, die.

Mrs.Sampogna moved us in geometry! I don't get to sit with Kara, who's cool and lets me yoink the answers off her tests when we correct them, or Sam, who plays guitar for The Imposters, and is also cool. I'm outraged. I still get to wave to Kara from across the room though! It's fun. Fun, fun geometry. Did I mention I'm failing that class?

Julia- thanks for being there for me. I think if you hadn't been there to cheer me up in choir today I would've just, um, I dunno, exploded. My head would have exploded with confetti.

No comments: