Sunday, August 13, 2006

this is kind of cute.



Put your iTunes/Winamp/WMP on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. No cheating.

1. How does the world see you?
willie nelson - on the road again

2. Will I have a happy life?
system of a down - jet pilot

3. What do my friends think of me?
john coltrane - everytime we say goodbye

4. Do people secretly lust after me?
beethoven - flight of the bumblebee

5. How can I make myself happy?
bush - letting the cables sleep

6. What should I do with my life?
air - playground love

7. Will I ever have children?
dj tiesto - obsession

not sure what that means.

8. What is some good advice for me?
led zepplin - over the hills and far away

9. How will I be remembered?
skinny puppy - chainsaw

10. What's my signature dancing song?
sigur ros - hjartad hamast

11. What's my current theme song?
iron maiden - charlotte the harlot

12. What do others think is my current theme song?
frank sinatra - fly me to the moon

what?

13. What shall they play at my funeral?
the ramones - what a wonderful world

nice.

14. What type of women do I like?
antinomie - ibiza megamix 2003

15. How's my love life?
the weakerthans - our retired explorer


No comments: