Monday, August 28, 2006


Has anyone else just ever wondered what the fuck is wrong with our generation? We're a whole bunch of losers--we're medicated for the things people used to have to deal with in their youth, we don't give a shit about global issues or anything else for that matter, we have no work ethic whatsoever, constantly depressed or acting like it, worried about our weight, what our friends think about us, unsure of our identities, we have no idea where we're going or what we're supposed to do in life. We drink, smoke, snort, and shoot up to escape the reality that isn't that bad.

We don't believe in ourselves, we have no sense of ethics or morality yet we're quick to pass judgement on the immoral, thanks to the propaganda of our government. We're confused when there's nothing to be confused about, we all listen to terrible, terrible music about how much life sucks (see Linkin Park, bottom of page), and we have almost no culture. Why do we make life out to be so grave, so serious when it's meant to be a good time punctuated by stupidly easy decisions? The only people who look like they have a sense of purpose are religious fanatics!

I don't know what's worth fighting for
Or why I have to scream
I don't know why I instigate
And say what I don't mean
I don't know how I got this way
I'll never be alright

(shut the fuck up and get a job!)

No comments: