Monday, July 26, 2004

Walking around at night in a place so quiet as my neighborhood is absolutely chilling. I become mesmerized in my own thoughts, completely entranced in a dream as my legs carry me silently through the places I know like the back of my hand. Two hours and five miles later, I end up where I started without even knowing it. It's just strange--I don't even pay attention to where I'm going, I just focus on the peace of being alone. It'll be a hell of a lot nicer in the winter, though.

Looks like the rest in my routine did me a lot of good; I moved up five more pounds and can bench 140 now, nearly my own body weight. *yay*

I have to bleach and pressure wash my fucking patio tomorrow. I hate pressure washing. It's tedious, and a horrendous waste of water (not like I'm much of an environmentalist), and pointless. Washing your driveway is like trying to sweep the sand off the beach. In my opinion, as long as it's not entombed beneath a layer of rotten leaves, leave it alone; it's outdoors, made of concrete, and not supposed to be fucking white. But I have to do my patio and not my driveway, which is very fortunate, because my driveway is huge.

Rollerblading on Tuesday. This will be fun, as I have a good pair of rollerblades which still fit very well, despite being size eight.

Fitting for the fashion show at First Colony Mall is Thursday. The show is Saturday. Woo, hooray for the exotic back-to-school catalogue runway. If anyone wants to go and watch, it's 8 AM on the 31st at First Colony Mall in Sugarland, in the food court, but I wouldn't recommend it, it's probably not going to be all that interesting. It's also kinda far away. If someone wants to go shopping with me afterwards though, I dunno, that's fun.

No comments: