Monday, July 19, 2004

Something important on your desk:  small green bic lighter

If you could afford it at the moment, you would buy: my own apartment and a stereo system, which is all I'd really need

Something you don't have a lot of:  money

If your house was burning and you could only save 3 items what would they be: I'm not real materialistic unless it comes to clothing, so I'd probably save my italian wool blazer, my pair of black gothic pants, and my hard drive. You can't get that much free music anywhere anymore, and it'd be a terrible loss. 

MORALS  

 If there were no side effects, you would enjoy being addicted to: I dunno. I don't like being dependant on things.     

A time when you purposly hurt someone emotionally: I can't think of a time when I seriously hurt someone and wasn't just screwing around.

A time you accidentally hurt someone emotionally: I tripped this guy at the roller rink once and broke his ankle. I didn't really mean to do it, but I did get the hell away pretty fast. 

One person you have killed in your thoughts: the fucking president     

FRIENDS:    

Three traits you look for in a friend: intelligence, pretty similar views, not a real party animal 

Who makes you laugh most often: prolly rob with his stories of idiots at kroger demanding refunds on ranch dressing and shit

A friend who you can tell anything: julia, todd because he doesn't really say anything to anyone

A friend you can go to for advice: my dad, as long as it's before happy hour, or maybe emily would be a better answer since happy hour is about 9 AM to 10 PM in my household

The best piece of advice you had been given: STFU!

The friend who uses most of your energy: larkin

EGO  

Your 3 best qualities: I try to see things from multiple perspectives, especially the perspective of the person on the lowest level of events (ex. the people being bombed rather than the assholes voting to bomb them); I'm a good hands-on worker (as long as I'm getting paid), I remain an individual for myself, not to make people laugh, or to be popular, or even to be nonconformist, but for my image as I prefer it. I wear, say, and think what I want, and don't change that for anyone.

Your 3 worst qualities: It doesn't take me long to see things from multiple perspectives before I call everyone a dumbass (although I'm not sure if that's bad so much as realistic), I can be pretty gullable, and occasionally I don't know when to shut the hell up. 

Describe your Ideal self:I'd like to be like my dad (minus the cheap beer) and be a practical guy who doesn't take his car to a guy and pays 300 dollars to have the wrong thing fixed; I'd also like to be intelligent when it comes to making business agreements, and really cautious 

You are embarassed when: I fuck up some simple thing like lining up in choir or something 

The greatest physical pain you ever endured: Sterling's older sister ran over my finger once with one of those plastic go-carts that you pedal. Actually, I don't  think that was the worst, but I've had it pretty easy as far as health goes, so I'm not complaining about anything. 

The greatest emotional pain you ever endured:I'm not sure. Maybe repeatedly being told that I'm not doing well enough in school, which is probably why I try to live my life and exist for myself rather than to live up to some jerk's expectations. 

Moment you are most ashamed of: In Doerre choir, I kept missing the rhythm on some fucking stupid coreography we were doing (this is why I don't dance), and Mrs.Travis just gave up, got pissed as hell at me, and had me stand there and not do it during the concert while everyone else did. Bitch.

Your best physical feature: Hair. Depending on what they say in New York about me, I may be cutting it collar-length and layered, but it'll still be uncommonly long, just not shoulder-blade length. Whatever's marketable.

Who/What makes you happy: being completely alone in my house with no parents (no fucking dogs would be wonderful too but never happens), and doing whatever the hell I want.

Who/what makes you sad: the fact that this country will go to war, killing thousands, on a goddamned hunch. 

EMOTIONS  

Emotion you hide most: intolerance.  

The emotion you tend to experience most: contentment

One of your most tragic memories: being unable to go to San Antonio junior year, which I am still pissed about  

One of your happiest memories: San Antonio freshman year 

One of your angriest memories: being astounded that Mr.Raddin can lecture a class of 100+ about the values of America and that we're the "moral compass of the world"; that's not my angriest memory, of course, but it really got my tolerance leaking like compressed air, because I think that concept is extremely pretensious 

A memory that makes you laugh:  the idea that someone like Rachel Reynolds would chase me, practically a bottomless well of anti-christian energy, around

A memory that makes you happy: driving a motorboat in maine and being very liberal with the throttle 

Something someone can say or do that you find extremely attractive: anyone that can be an individual/radical/opinionated person without being dumb enough to get in trouble or do stupid shit

Something someone can say or do that you find unattractive: chew with their mouth open, smoke, do drugs, drink, etc.

Two things appealing about people: dark hair, long, defined, elegant facial features  

A personality trait you find appealing: the ability to look at the world, the shitty state its in, and just laugh. If you can't do that, at least every once in awhile, it's very, very gloomy. 

Your secret passion: if I told you, it most certainly wouldn't be a secret

What you enjoy most about having a committed relationship: I like taking care of someone, but I don't like the burden of being depended on or "needed"

RELATING  

Describe your mate physicaly: not even terribly sure about this, but not classic, mainstream beauty; short black/brown/red hair, good-looking face 

Describle your mate's personality: intelligent, someone with similiar views, atheist, not really a party animal, considerate

You feel most attractive when: I dunno. I bought my warddrobe to feel attractive in, so it depends on what mood I'm in. I can feel sexy in a pair of fitted blue jeans and a dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up/buttoned low, or in a pair of baggy black gothic pants with a tight black shirt and fishnet undershirt. Or a dark, modern-looking suit. Or my work clothes even, beat up T-shirt with the sleeves cut off and jeans. I guess I've got high self-esteem. 

Favorite thing you like to see your mate wear (clothing wise don't say naked): whatever she's comfortable in, but something that's got a unique style to it. not obscenely bright colors I suppose. 

What would you like your mate to do more of: exist?

FINALLY  

If you had more time alone you would: probably wish I had less time alone 

If you had more patience you would: devote more time to making music 

If you could change one thing about your physical appearance what would it be: I'd have my hair be lighter. it's kind of stressful to tie it back because it's heavy as fuck, and I have to wait for advice from Neal Hamil to cut it. I think it'd also be nice if getting well-developed muscles didn't take so much work :P 

If you had no committments what would you be doing: drivin around in a truck. or riding a really sleek Japanese motorcycle. or something 

If you could have one super power what would it be: flying. or laser eyes. I'm leaning more towards laser eyes because I'm afraid of heights.

If you could start all over....: I'd be pissed if I did, because I'd have to do it all over again, and I might forget how I did it the first time, and end up the wrong way, a devout Catholic or something, which would be bad.


No comments: