Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Been a little while. I've been up too damn late the past week and have been forced to induce unconsciousness every night with antihistamines, and I guess haven't had the mind to blog anything or had anything that I wanted to talk about. I've been taking the godawful TAKS test the past few days and am beginning to develop blood clots in my femoral arteries from both sitting too long and riding my bike too long. They are beyond sore now, and in a state of numbness so that I don't think I'll be up for climbing the stairs to english tomorrow. I have a bad habit of exercising until I dehydrate and exhaust myself when I get really stressed out. Although it's not that bad; I've enjoyed riding around because I fixed a 30 year-old Schwinn Continental roadbike so I can actually go around the neighborhood with some speed rather than sitting atop the same mountain bike I rode to school on in third grade. I broke up with Larkin. I wish that she'd broken up with me instead.

No comments: