Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Yet another harsh awakening. The alarm doesn't go off, but I wake up at the exact time it's supposed to anyway; a sign that I'm definitely going to way too much school. I don't know what we're doing in English today, but I'm not ready for it. The trivia game in Mr.Turks' class will be the most boring thing in existence. Mrs.Durio will give us our tests back and I will get a D. In choir, I will enjoy singing, even become enlightened by it, but never truly find comfort in being one bright and on tune voice in the very heart of raspy football players. In Algebra, I will read a book whilst Mrs.Jenkins pretends to teach people, occasionally answering questions about systems of functions without even looking up. Unless we have a test today.

I need a holiday.

No comments: