Monday, December 01, 2003

Hmm. I'm not doing too bad this week. I am tired as I always am, never "quite rested enough" for seven hours of plastic chairs and broken German, but I have my work done, and this week I might just have time to cook a nice meal for Larkin. That is, if I can get around annoying chamber choir runouts. Ah, Christmas. The time of Toys R' Us brawls between middle-aged mothers and four-dollar "festive" wine at randalls. Mmm. Tastes like Grape Nyquil.

Speaking of which, I'm interested in that Marriot internship they mentioned in the announcements the other day. I must see teh counselor about that- I think they're coming for course selection soon this week anyway, so that will be convenient.

IRON CHEF JOHANN

I could really go for some fresh baby octopus right now. Oh, man. I'm still ravenous, and still really weak. I don't think I realized how sick I was. I tried to do some exercise to start building my muscles back up and couldn't break 37 pushups. I feel like... like Bernie Kent. I guess pie will have to satisfy me now.

Mmm... Baby octopus pie...

No comments: